Tuesday, June 16, 2009

12th June 2009

seriously.. I AM going crazy without internet!!! you can call me internet-hogger btw.. urgh..

i feel like i'm lost without the internet!! i can't download, i can't search for songs, mvs, cfs and most of all i can't facebook!!! urgh!!! so much pressure!!!!

its already been a week since i've last wrote a note like this.. and yes.. my life is THAT boring!!

my nephew and niece lives with us for 2 weeks and since wednesday, my mom got a fever and flu. followed by my nephew who caught the fever last week on thursday.. i'm showing symptoms of fever too but i just ignore it.. mls nk amik kesah r.. too burdensome..

i miss the high speed broadband though.. seriously.. i dunno how long can i stand it withour internet..

noe what.. at about 9.30 pm yesterday (13th June 2009) i msged wani (my ex-intern mate in kulim).. she sounded very pleased that i contacted her.. but.. who knows right underneath that pleased voice, she has an evil plan(hahaha.. silly me!).. but whatever it is.. i dun care.. i still miss her like i miss my other friends though.. she's a good friend and a good girl..

okai.. enuff bout wani and the msg.. i'm damn bored now.. plz.. i can't stand it!! urghhhhh...
i missed high speed broadband and i also missed abe2 seksei~~ oppa deul, pogoshipposo!!!!!!!!!!~~ cinca pogoshipposo!!!!!~~ ur really like a song on a constant playback.. i keep watching vids of u guys but i never get bored...!!! it makes me miss u all more!!!!!!!! wawawawawawa TT-TT

No comments:

Post a Comment