Saturday, October 3, 2009

I Can't Stand It Any Longer!

Its been a while since I enjoy life. Yeah. I.Have.No.Life. As far as I hate to admit it, my life is nothing but wonderful sucks. BIG TIME!

Exams is just a month away yet I'm sooooooooooo far behind in my studies!!! With final projects, assignments, mini projects, presentation, tests and most of all; facebook-ing! Hahahahaha..

I dunno the purpose of writing this entry. But I just want to write something. Writing has been my obsession lately. Hahaha. Blame it on fanfics!

I don't really update this blog often. Coz now I'm really hooked on fanfics (DBSK fics) at the moment. Yeah. Fics as in fictional stories! Too many fics that I like.. Yunjae-ness is always a priority. Hahahaha.. (my brain is half awake whenever I read fics.. Hahaha.. Pardon me~)

So.. I guess I want to end this entry. I've got to get back to work. Yeah. I've got TONS of work needed to be submitted by the end of October! (dull)

5 comments:

  1. hyung..i think you just keep it up your go0d artworks of we called "fics"...hahhha..seriously...becoz it's like fun to read something like that...your imagination that i never knew before...hahha...LOL...especially if it is all about Yunjae..i can be your n0.1 reader all the time...gya..gya....and sometime if you're being generous please consider YO0su ne...eheks...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoosu??
    I'll try to write it!!
    Maybe a one-shot fic.. hahaha.. I also dunno n where did I get the idea of writing fics..
    Salahkn FYP!!! hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hhahaha...me to0 damn hell blame FYP no stuff...it's crazy right with so many damn thing to do yet you need to care for FYP...and the stressful feelin is like when we were struggling during LI...perghh...see??..my engrish is sucks..hhaha...blame FYP..LOL...hahah...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahahaha.. Blame it on FYP!!

    I'm really stressed out with all this WORK!!!
    aish..

    I want to write something!!

    Last night while doing fyp, i got the idea to write a new fic.. a jaesu fic but it turns out to be a yoosu/yunjae fic.. hahahaha.. (yes.. call me crazy)

    ReplyDelete
  5. maw aja ku rs menyiku diri mu berkali2 krn mnulis bgtu, tp xpa. ku syg siku ku.

    ReplyDelete