Tuesday, June 22, 2010

The night I know abt 'Red String of Fate'~



Salam.

It's been three weeks since I step foot in Perlis (once again). Heck. I was supposed to start working early June, but this crash course is crashing my brains out!

Firstly, the subjects taken is very, very, very tough!!

Secondly, the weather is freakish HOT! It can reach almost 38 degree Celsius at times!! *wipes sweat*

Thirdly, I haven't got my allowance yet!! Gahhh!!!

But on top of that, InsyaAllah on 1st July, I'll be back to KL!!! YES!!!

I'm gonna start working on the 5th!!!

On the 4th I have a wedding to attend and it's MY BIRTHDAY!!! Alhamdulillah!!!

I'm turning 23!!! ^^


Oh, before I forgot.. Tonight, I got to know abt an ancient myth of 'Red String of Fate'

I excerpt a saying from the myth;


"An invisible red thread connects those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance. The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break."
~an ancient Chinese belief

Ahh~ the myth is similar to those in the west.. which is Soulmate~

I love to search bout these theories and learn more bout it.. Yes, ppl says curiosity kills but heck.. It's a way of learning.. Right??

Ok then.. I have to go.. Have an early class tomorrow (well, basically.. its today~ XDD since the time now is past 12.00a.m.~ XDD)

will post something new if i found 1 next time~~

before I go, I just wanna say.. I got a cupcake yesterday from my lovely sis, Kak Tirah!! ^^

Here's teh pic-tu-re~ XDD



Pic: Cuppy cake!! ^^ Cute isn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment