Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Alone In The Office~

It's been 3 days since I last saw my fellow clique.. I dunno where they went and what they are doing.. My days at work is just pure "Internet-ing".. Haha..

It's really boring coz I'm alone in this office and no one to talk 2.. I almost run out of my Celcom credit.. Aigoo2.. Allowance pn x msk lg.. adeh2..

hey.. just this afternoon i went to dbdknights and there, i saw this post bout yunjae ufo reply.. OMG! I hope they are not a couple.. IF they are a couple, my heart will certainly broke!!!! Wawawawawa~~ Jae Oppa~~ Bogoshipo~~

U noe what..?? I'm actually getting pretty bored blogging bout silly stuffs but.. through blogging, I can tell/show/write my experience and stuffs that went through my life at that moment.. Uhhhh.. How I wish that what I'm talking right now, will be automatically written in this blog.. haha.. silly me..

today, I've manage to download good daddy ep 7 and ep 12 which is the last ep of good daddy.. and also.. i got the subbed vid for 3rd bigeast fanmeeting!!! yeah2!!!~

ohhh... i gtg.. it's time for me to go home~~

i'll post again tomorrow.. MAYBE~~

No comments:

Post a Comment