Friday, May 15, 2009

Its.Sucks.Big.Time!

So-Tired!

Oh how i wish it'll end now. duh! keep on wishing dear. it's not gonna end in another 2 weeks. Ya Allah. Pls give me strength to survive another 2 more weeks. right now, i don't think i can even survive another hour.


My *&%$#@ ^%$# really pissed me off last night!! urgh!! &^%$#@ nye org!! Siot Gile!!
Dats y i don't like to ^%$# with a close relative!!
PABO!!!
Urgh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can I Just Cut myself now? urgh! the pain i bear inside is more painful if compared to the wound thats visible on my skin. outside wounds will heal but not the inside. it takes time to heal and to fully recover.


Too many things happened this couple of weeks. too many harsh-outta this world-negative kinda things happened. i wish i could say it all here. but, i'm just too tired to think it all back. duh! i hate myself because of this. i need somebody right now. Rizwana! lambatnye la bulan july..!! need to talk 2 u beb!!

Silly. Pabo. i'm actually crying when i type this post. yeah. my eyes can't stop flowing tears right now. oh how i feel like bursting into tears now in PUBLIC that is. not like now, nobody knows i'm actually crying in this office.

Too many things to get off my chest right now. Unfortunately.. I can't. I don't wanna let anyone know I'm totally depressed right now and I'm in need of a support now. Aig0o2. Its really painful when u have to bear all of this probs urself. nvm, heart, plz be strong now.

majority of my friends gonna finish their internship today. well.. congrats to u guys.. i still have another 2 more weeks here in "ALMOST HELL"!

Ngek.. Sambung La Lg 2 more weeks ngek.. ade jgk kwn spazzing t. meh le.

right now. I just want to finish working and go home..!!! dun wanna think bout anything after this!!
my report? bout 95% done!

next week i can go and bind..!~ yippie~


No comments:

Post a Comment