Monday, May 18, 2009

In Dear Needs??

OMG!!
I don't know why the heck my lappy HATES Blogspot today!!

I can't blog, I Can't Spazz, I can't leave a comment!! Urgh!!

Really Makes My Blood Go Upstairs!!

To Make This Entry, I refreshed the page 3 times!!! Yeah!

right now, I'm counting the days to end my practical training in Miraxis Sdn Bhd here in Jalan Ampang, KL. Ouhhhh.. I Can't wait!!!

Its Been Sucks These Few Days at work. No..no..no.. It SUCKS Totally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

enuff bout me.. i want to tell u all a story..
i have this 1 friend whom i consider as one of my close friend and what bothers me is that how she behaves whenever she has a problem and whenever she's not in a problem.
when she's in a problem/situation= rif, please help me with this, with that.. and i with open heart willing to help her.. BUT..when she's not in a problem.. she turns evil! like this: ko ade prob ke?? so, ape aku leh wat? ko leh settle sendri kn?
the questions/statements she made really pissed me off inside! sometimes, not all problems can be solved by u helping that person in need, its just something that a friend should do like consoling ur dear friend and try to make the down atmosphere a bit more happy.
i wonder. y do i always hae a friend like that..???!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment